Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July

Happy 5th of July everyone! I know this post is a bit late (so late it's the next day), but I was busy spending time with my family this holiday. But enough of that, I wanted to have a little show and tell about my day.

Typically for 4th of July I head up north with my mom to stay at our camper, but this year I got the opportunity to stay home and enjoy the company of my family at home. I started my day at about 11 A.M. and got a much needed sleep-in. About an hour later I got leftover coffee, which if you know me i'll take any coffee I can get my hands on.

After having a relaxing start to my day, I finally got a chance to test out my sisters new skateboard. Here's a few snaps of our skating adventure. On a negative note, I still need to find a smooth (and rock-less) area to skate on.



I finished off my rather eventful 4th with a dip in my neighbors pool and a bonfire. One of the many perks of being friends with your neighbors. Here's a shot of our swim suits because I forgot to take pictures by the pool.

I hope everyone enjoyed their day off and had a great Independence Day. Comment below what you did on your day off, and as always thanks so much for reading. 
Much Love,
May♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment