Wednesday, March 6, 2013

(What's the Story) Morning Glory?

(this will be a bit of a personal post)
(What's the Story) Morning Glory? - Oasis
Yes, I am aware that this album came out in 1995 (which is also a year before I was born). It has always been one of my favorite albums since the first time i listened to it. Sorry if i ramble for a bit, but my dad has always played me music ever since i was a baby, and has shown me that there's so many styles of music. He has been one of the main influences in my musical preferences. I discovered this album when i was fourteen, which looking back was only about three years ago, but over the course of those years it has earned a very special place in my heart, and i can't get enough of it. Each song on the track has a different sound, in my opinion, but when played consecutively become something completely new. My favorite track, is Champagne Supernova,the beginning is so calming and beautiful and it just gets better as it goes on. Not only it's sound, but the lyrics are fantastic. Every listener I've spoken to has a different meaning to the lyrics and i find that if a song can do that it truly is remarkable.
 I know most people don't care to read about something so old, but it honestly is a gem, and it wouldn't be a waste to take some time to listen to this (again in my opinion) master piece.

Track Listing:
1. Hello
2. Roll With It
3. Wonderwall
4. Don't Look Back In Anger
5. Hey Now!
6. The Swamp Song (Version 1)
7. Some Might Say
8. Cast No Shadow
9. She's Electric
10. Morning Glory
11. The Swamp Song (Version 2)
12.Champagne Supernova

Thanks for reading
Much Love,
May 

No comments:

Post a Comment